Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wish List

At our house, when you do something that is particularly difficult for you (get ready for school on time, for example, or poop in the potty) you get a star on your star chart. When you reach the end of the row, you get the special plate at dinner, and when you fill up the whole page you get to choose a really special activity, like a visit to Tractor Supply Company to sit on all the tractors or a trip to the paint your own pottery studio.

Recently I noticed the following list in extremely large print on the easel in the playroom:

Get a hool hoop!
Go to the podre!
Go to the lake or pool!
Be a car rider aftr scoo!
Go to Dansing Bare!
Sleep in.

TAT'S IT!


At the top of the list is a large 28, which is the number of stars Lucy still needs to reach the end of her chart.

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone's wish list looked a little more like this?


1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

That is adorable! I think I'm going to add "go to the podre!" to my to-do list just so I can have something I know I'll cross off ;)

Love the exclamation points especially :)